You don’t have to wonder what to cook and eat anymore.
As I promised on Friday, this post is going to be about the thing without which we can’t exist. FOOD!
As you probably know sport and food go hand in hand. One without the other just doesn’t work. However, many people think that they can eat crap as long as they exercise. Not at all. Healthy eating accounts for about 70% of the work with exercise being the rest. Sport definitely produce various health benefits- you lose weight, improve your mood, tone and self-confidence. However, often people overestimate the calories they burn while working out and compensate this by overindulging themselves with junk food and alcohol.
It is true that cooking takes time but what happens if you have that time but don’t have the idea of what to cook? In such cases you search in google hoping to find some suitable recipes but this is time consuming especially when you are starving after training. Don’t wonder what to eat anymore because now I am going to make your life easier.
Here I am going to share some really delicious and at the same time healthy recipes for your perfect breakfast and lunch which you can mix and match how you like.
It is true that cooking takes time but what happens if you have that time but don’t have the idea of what to cook? In such cases you search in google hoping to find some suitable recipes but this is time consuming especially when you are starving after training. Don’t wonder what to eat anymore because now I am going to make your life easier.
Here I am going to share some really delicious and at the same time healthy recipes for your perfect breakfast and lunch which you can mix and match how you like.
Breakfast Time


Lunch Time
Try these delicious meals and sport regularly and soon you will see the difference- not only in your body but also in the way you feel. Now you can stop reading, because it is time to eat! Choose your first meal and get started.
Follow my Facebook page because very soon I am going to post some delicious and healthy recipes suitable for your perfect dinner!












Comments
Post a Comment