The Story of One Girl and Its Message



Since we are young we all learn about the different sports and activates and without even recognizing it we become part of them often because of our parents’ willingness and enthusiasm. Here I am going to share one story about me which will lead to the message I want to deliver.

Now let’s go back in time when I was a little girl. My mum brought me to a public event where all the local Rhythmic Gymnastics’ clubs were presenting themselves with a short choreography. I was impressed by the beauty of this sport and soon I was part of the team- nervous and confused but at the same time excited and curious. While training this sport I went through so many moments, exhausting workouts, competitions, wins and losses. I had moments when I asked myself, “Why I am doing this and for what?”. But at that time I didn’t have clear answers…


Just after I quitted this sport because “I didn’t have time” I realized what sport actually gives. Only then I could understand “why” and “for what” because I was not feeling in the same way anymore. When I was an active athlete I was much more organized, self-confident and motivated person. I was feeling more energetic and… I just loved myself. 


Why do I share this story with you? I know that usually the older people become the less sport they do because just like me they say “I don’t have time.” Is that true or this is just another excuse? I realized that everything is a matter of priorities. And as I see the tremendous impact that sport has not only on our body, but also on our mind and psychics I want to encourage you (no matter of your age) to practice the sport you like most even if it is just once or twice a week. Why? Because sport makes us toned, healthy and happy, isn't this the most important thing in life? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You don’t have to wonder what to cook and eat anymore.

7 Healthy & Delicious Ideas for your Perfect Dinner